CUSTOMER SATISFACTION / RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are unhappy for any reason and would like to return your order for a refund, please refer the following return conditions:
1. To receive credit for returned products, a Return Authorization Number must be obtained by sending an email to Millwork City at email@example.com . Millwork City will forward the Return Authorization Number to the customer once received from the subject manufacturer. Customers should insure shipments for return to the manufacture and are required to notify Millwork City once their return shipment has reached the subject manufacturer. The Return Authorization Number must appear on every item approved for return to the manufacturer. Customers understand that they should not attempt to return any product to the location of Millwork City as products are required to be returned to the subject manufacturer.
2. Products must be returned within 10 days from the date of receipt and must be received in original (unused) condition. All items must be in original carton, unassembled and unused. Returns cannot be made after product has been assembled or installed. The subject manufacturer shall make determination to the condition of any product returned for restocking purposes. Customers agree and understand that they are required to properly package products for return to the manufacturer, for any reason, to prevent the damage of the items being returned.
3. Products damaged due to poor return packaging and handling will be subject to partial credit or no credit.
4. Returned items that are offered with free shipping are subject to the original outbound shipping cost being deducted from any refund and the return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
5. A 30% restocking fee will be charged on returned products which is a charge based on manufacturer handling and restocking fees as well as processing fees incurred by Millwork City after the returned items have been inspected and confirmed as being received in good condition. Shipping/freight charges, round trip, are the responsibility of the customer/purchaser. If a product is shipped with free shipping and that product is returned for any reason, the customer is responsible for the shipping charges round trip. Millwork City does not provide any of its customers return shipping labels for the return of product(s) to the manufacturer.
The customer understands that the restocking fee is 30% and that Millwork City issues the credit to the customer after the manufacturer has received, inspected and issued credit to Millwork City.
6. Custom made products, including products with special order drilling, notching, turning, cutting, milling or mortising may not be returned.
7. Specialty woods such as mahogany, white oak, cherry (any type), walnut, ash, beech, hard & soft maple, birch, hickory, etc. are custom made to order and not returnable. Any specialty wood product requires a 2-3 week lead time for manufacturing.
8. Any Atlantic Premium Shutter Order is a custom order (except for hardware) and not returnable.
9. Any R.T.A. or Assembled kitchen/bath cabinet order, where damage is not a factor, is not returnable unless authorized by the manufacturer. Customers cannot return any R.T.A. cabinet order in cases where the cabinet has been assembled. Any customer who orders cabinets from Millwork City for the purpose of matching pre-existing kitchen or bath cabinets understands that variation in color or stain is possible.
10. Any cupola is a custom order and not returnable.
11. Any customer who cancels or return products for an order that has received a promotion discount based on a order value/monetary threshold and the cancellation or return of any products eliminates the promotional discount due to total order value, the customer shall be responsible for the cost of the promotional discount.
12. In cases where a customer attempts the cancellation of an order that has shipped, the customer is responsible to receive the product and understands that the return of the product is their sole responsibility. In cases where a customer receives an order that has been damaged, the customer is responsible to receive the product and understands that photographs of the damaged product must be provided to Millwork City within 48 hours by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in conformance with our damage policy. Upon receiving the product, the customer is responsible to contact Millwork City to obtain a return authorization. Customers that do not follow this return policy procedure will automatically forfeit any claim of a refund.
13. In cases where a customer is requesting a refund for an item that they are claiming as damaged, the customer must make the product available for return to the manufacturer. Customers that who claim they have received a damaged product but installed the product(s) understand that they shall waive their right to return the product unless covered under manufacturer warranty
The customer is responsible to notify Millwork City, in writing, after delivery confirmation of the returned product to the manufacturer has been received by the customer. After the customer has notified Millwork City that the manufacturer has received the returned item in good condition, Millwork City will process credit to the customer accordingly.
The customer understands that any customer refund is processed at the end of each business week.
In cases, where a customer's order may be cancelled, returned or refunded according to our cancellation or return policy, the customer shall allow 5 - 7 business days for credit card refunds to appear on their statement from the time of written return/refund confirmation. Customers who dispute any credit card payment made to Millwork City prior to the 5 - 7 business day wait time shall be responsible for the cost of any dispute fees incurred by Millwork City from any credit card company or Pay Pal.